Taloga Gym Protocol
Thursday, January 07, 2021
Dewey County Tournament
- Capacity limits are in place. Each team will be allowed 75 tickets and we will accept OSSAA passes. If you do not have a ticket or a pass you will not be allowed in the gym.
- Please enter through the East Doors (Main Entrance) to the gym.
- No outside food and drinks will be permitted.
- No seating in the bottom bleachers or standing in doorways and on the gym floor, unless handicapped.
- Mask are not required, but highly recommend and we will have mask available.
- Please ask your fans to sit near those from their home or family and practice social distancing.
- No spirit lines.
- Fans will not be able to congregate on the gym floor or in the lobby after games. Please exit after your games so new teams may enter the gymnasium.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must remain seated during the games.
- Please do not attend games if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Home teams will dress in high school locker rooms and visitors in the Jr. High.
- Admission cost is $5.00 for adults and students. Children 5 and under are free.